The Christ Church Network relies on donations to support its work at Christ Church Newland, Christ Church Riverside and Christ Church Orchard Park. Donations are handled by our charitable trust, The Newland Christian Trust, which looks after the legal and financial responsibilities of the Christ Church Network and the churches within it.
If you would like to support the work of the Christ Church Network, there are various ways to do this:
- Give regularly by setting up a standing order to us using your online banking (see our online giving form for bank details).
- Make a one-off transfer using online banking.
- Donate online by going to our give.net page.
- Make a one-off donation by cash or by cheque (payable to The Newland Christian Trust).
- We can set up payments for you with your bank, using the standing order instruction in the Trust's downloadable giving form.
Letting us know
Once you have decided how you want to give, please let us know. This enables us to know where payments are coming from, set up Gift Aid where relevant, and helps us to plan ahead.
If you are giving using internet banking, please complete our online giving form.
If you are giving by cash or cheque, or you want us to set up payments for you, please complete our downloadable giving form. Please give the completed form to a minister or post it to us at the address below.
If you are a UK taxpayer and you are eligible to do so, do please ‘Gift Aid’ your donation. This enables us to reclaim 25p of tax for every £1 that you give. There are Gift Aid declarations on the giving forms. You do not need to complete a Gift Aid declaration if you already have a declaration in place with The Newland Christian Trust.
If you are considering bequeathing a legacy to the Trust, please for further information.
Postal address for giving forms or donations:
The Newland Christian Trust
552 Beverley Road
The Newland Christian Trust is a charitable company limited by guarantee.
Registered charity number 1101648. Company number 04976143.